October 19, 2007

YES, WAY: My Chemical Romance at the Rock

Closing for My Chemical Romance at the inaugural concert series at the Prudential Center in Newark, will be Bon Jovi.

Everybody knows that My Chemical Romance includes brothers Gerald and Mikey Way who grew up in Belleville.

The shows, with that other Jersey guy, are Oct. 25 and Oct. 26.

That Jon Bonjovi fellow also grew up somewhere in New Jersey.

If I'm not there, start without me.

Foreward Thinking Forefathers

Downtown Newark, N.J.

NY Times Article


Copyright © 2007 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Photos and content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.



Support this web site, shop at Amazon through this link, thanks

 


 


 

1 comment:

charlesb42 said...

My Chemical Romance this is the official website detailing the may 31st march. visit and be informed.